Gold Tip Ted Nugent Carbon Arrow
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: 2 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .310"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 7595 Spine: 10.2 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 5575 Spine: 9.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 3555 Spine: 8.6 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 11.5 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.