Gold Tip Velocity Pro Carbon Arrow
- Trophy Ridge Field Point Pack of 12... $4.99 Select Options
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- MTM Ultra Compact Arrow Case 12 Arrows up to 32.2" long... $14.99 Available
- Lumenok F.A.S.T. Fletched Arrow Squaring Tool Aluminum Black... $37.99 Available
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle... $14.99 Available
- Gold Tip Pro Hunter Carbon Arrow... $74.99 - $129.99 Select Options
- Gold Tip XT Hunter Carbon Arrow... $54.99 - $84.99 Select Options
- Gold Tip Velocity XT Carbon Arrow... $59.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Gold Tip Expedition Hunter Carbon Arrow... $44.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Gold Tip Velocity Hunter Carbon Arrow... $49.99 - $69.99 Select Options
Pro series arrows feature some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, giving you the confidence you need to make any shot. Knowing that your arrow is the best available gives you the confidence you need to make any shot in competition or in the field. Don't trust your hunt to anything but the best; get the Pro series from Gold Tip.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .001"
- Weight Tolerance: 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .290"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 300 Spine: 8.5 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 340 Spine: 8.2 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 400 Spine: 7.4 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 8.3 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.