Gold Tip Velocity Hunter Carbon Arrow
- Trophy Ridge Field Point Pack of 12... $4.99 Select Options
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- MTM Ultra Compact Arrow Case 12 Arrows up to 32.2" long... $14.99 Available
- Lumenok F.A.S.T. Fletched Arrow Squaring Tool Aluminum Black... $37.99 Available
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle... $14.99 Available
- NAP Quikfletch Quikspin Speed Hunter Arrow Fletching System... $19.99 Select Options
- T.R.U. Ball Outlaw Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Black... $32.99 Available
- MTM Broadhead Box 16 Broadheads Plastic Clear... $5.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 6mm... $28.99 Available
- Blemished Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain Polymer... $39.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.79 Available
- Benjamin Airgun Pellets 20 Caliber 14.3 Grain Cylinder Pellets... $12.99 Available
- Redding 3-Die Set 243 Winchester... $66.99 Available
- Bohning New Style Broadhead Wrench Polymer Red... $3.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.99 Select Options
- TRUGLO TSX Pro Light Bow Sight ... $44.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Sims Vibration Laboratory Limbsaver S-Coil LimbSaver Bow... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
Hunter series arrows deliver the accuracy and dependability you need to be successful at a cost affordable to any bowhunter. These arrows are made from the same materials and by the same process as the more expensive Gold Tip arrow shafts, but do not feature as tight of a straightness tolerance making them more affordable.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: 2 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .290"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 300 Spine: 8.5 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 340 Spine: 8.2 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 400 Spine: 7.4 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 8.3 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.