Gold Tip Velocity Hunter Carbon Arrow
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 63 Grain Sierra... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.49 Available
- Martin Jaguar Take-Down Recurve Bow... $199.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Slick Tip Field Point Pack of 6... $13.79 Select Options
- Winchester NATO Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal... $17.49 - $158.99 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Power Max Bonded Ammunition 30-30... $19.79 - $187.99 Select Options
Hunter series arrows deliver the accuracy and dependability you need to be successful at a cost affordable to any bowhunter. These arrows are made from the same materials and by the same process as the more expensive Gold Tip arrow shafts, but do not feature as tight of a straightness tolerance making them more affordable.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: 2 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .290"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 300 Spine: 8.5 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 340 Spine: 8.2 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 400 Spine: 7.4 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 8.3 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.