RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 243-095-SP 243 Caliber, 6mm (244 Diameter) 95 Grain Semi-Point Gas Check
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $38.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #509... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Gas Checks 243 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 243 Winchester... $9.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 243 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 270 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.49 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 308 Winchester... $9.19 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $45.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6mm Remington... $30.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 244 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Quick Trim Case Trimmer... $15.29 Available
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
Material: Machined solid cast iron mold blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .244"
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.