Nightforce Army-Spec NXS F1 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3.5-15x 50mm Hi-Speed Zero Stop Side Focus 1/10 Mil Adjustment First Focal Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.78 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Nightforce Lens Cleaning Kit... $19.00 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Scope Mounting Multi-Tool Universal Kit... $24.99 Available
- Vanguard 3-in-1 Lens Cleaning Kit... $22.56 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Note: This scope is a limited release of a US Army contract overrun. It is marked ARMY-SPEC F1 on the bottom of the saddle.
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1/10 MIL
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: Yes
Turret Height: Medium
Fast Focus Eyepiece: No
Lens Coating: Multi-coated , Mil-Spec abrasion resistant
Warranty: Lifetime factory warranty
Rings Included: Yes, Ultralite Picatinny-Style Medium
Sunshade Included: Yes
Sunshade Length: 3"
Lens Covers Included: Yes, bikini style
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 3.5
Max power: 15
Reticle Construction: Glass-etched
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 1st
Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus
Airgun Rated: No
Objective Bell Diameter: 59
Ocular Bell Diameter: 43
Eye Relief: 3.9"
Max Internal Adjustment:
- Elevation: 32 MIL
- Windage: 23.5 MIL
Exit Pupil Diameter: 14.3-3.6mm
Weight: 30 oz
Field of View at 100 Yards:
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof
- Nightforce does not recommend the usage of turn in style rotary/dovetail type ring and base designs, especially those equipped with windage adjustment. Nightforce recommends only Picatinny-style mounting systems.
- Illuminated reticles use one Panasonic CR2032 or equivalent battery.
- Illuminated reticles have a pull on, push off switch (at the end of the parallax turret assembly). Illumination intensity is controlled from a rheostat inside the battery compartment. The rheostat is turned with a small jeweler's screwdriver.
Shipping Weight: 3.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.