Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.62x39mm
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Lyman Targ-Dots Target Match 6" Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of... $40.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $50.80 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #32 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool Replacement Lever... $1.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 10-Round Straight... $15.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 5-Round Straight... $18.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 7.62x39mm... $26.99 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.