Glock Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black Tritium
- Ruger Trigger Guard Assembly Complete Ruger 10/22 Standard,... $49.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 34, 35... $87.50 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22... $9.99 Available
- Novak Carry Rear Sight Glock Steel Black with Green Tritium... $89.99 Available
- Ruger Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $6.59 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Ruger Bolt Handle and Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger 10/22 Blue... $8.49 Available
- Novak Front Sight Glock .158" Height .134" Width Steel Blue... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium... $46.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Competition Extended Magazine Release Ruger 10/22... $25.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: