Beman ICS Hunter Carbon Arrow Black
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Burt Coyote Lumenok Lighted Arrow Nock... $6.25 - $31.49 Select Options
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $9.59 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $4.19 Available
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99 Available
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: carbon
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Shaft Length: 32" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 9.3 grains per inch
- 400- 8.4 grains per inch
- 500- 7.3 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Vane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Nock: S Nock (12 grains)
- Insert: Vibrake (18 grains)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.