Beman ICS Camo Hunter Carbon Arrow Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: carbon fiber
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Shaft Length: 32" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 10.0 grains per inch
- 400- 9.1 grains per inch
- 500- 8.0 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Vane Weight: 8.8 grains each
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Beman Arrows Selection Guide