Traditions EZ Lube 1000 Black Powder Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Liquid
- Speer Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Wads .125" Thickness... $5.08 - $10.79 Select Options
- Traditions Straight Line Capper Holds 15 #11 Percussion Caps... $11.79 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $7.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #22 (577-450 Martini Henry, 577... $5.69 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-450-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $9.99 Available
- Traditions Deluxe Tubular Powder Flask Brass... $16.99 Available
- Traditions Adjustable Black Powder Measure with Swivel Funnel... $9.99 Available
- CVA Adjustable Black Powder Measure with Swivel Funnel 10 to... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $52.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.