The Axis from Easton established the standard for thin diameter hunting arrows and continues to be one of the most effective hunting arrow shafts available to today's hardcore bowhunter. The Axis features high strength N-Fused carbon nanotubes for the ultimate in durability and penetration. The low profile design reduces wind drift for better long range accuracy in any condition. These arrows come standard with Easton's X HIT insert but are also compatible with the Deep Six RPS insert (not included). Complete with press fit X Nocks and aluminum inserts. The Axis now features the Diamond Crest for increased visibility and good looks.
- Arrow nock color, fletching color, and outsert color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow Material: N-Fused Carbon Fiber
Straightness: +/- .003"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains per dozen
- 260 Spine: .281"
- 300 Spine: .281"
- 340 Spine: .281"
- 400 Spine: .266"
- 260 Spine: 34"
- 300 Spine: 32.5"
- 340 Spine: 32"
- 400 Spine: 31.5"
- 260 Spine: 11.5 grains per inch
- 300 Spine: 10.7 grains per inch
- 340 Spine: 9.5 grains per inch
- 400 Spine: 9.0 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
Insert Weight: HIT insert, 16 grains
Nock Weight: X Nock, 9 grains