Easton ST Axis Traditional Carbon Arrow
- Trophy Ridge Field Point Pack of 12... $4.99 Select Options
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton Quick Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive 1 oz... $9.99 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $18.99 Available
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Available
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .003"
- Outside Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length: 31"
- Arrow Weight 340 Spine: 10.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 400 Spine: 9.8 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 500 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 50 or 75 grains
- Nock: X nock weighs 9 grains
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Easton Arrows Selection Guide