Easton FlatLine Carbon Arrow Black
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $8.99 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $18.99 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $2.99 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $119.99 Available
- Steel Force Beyond Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Available
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: multi-layer wrapped carbon fibers
- Straightness: +/- .003
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 33-1/4" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 33" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 500 Spine: 32-3/4" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 8.2 grains per inch
- 400- 7.4 grains per inch
- 500- 6.5 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- Nock: MicroLite Super Nock (7.5 grains)
- Insert: MicroLite (10 grains)
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Easton Arrows Selection Guide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.