Ultra lightweight carbon provides more velocity out of the bow for hunters looking for a flat-shooting setup. The quickest way to your trophy is a FlatLine. Speed kills. That’s why our pro-staffers and hunters across the country choose FlatLine for long distance shooting. A flat trajectory and blazing velocity make FlatLine an obvious winner when every inch of arrow-drop counts toward success. If you are looking to achieve maximum speed from your bow, then the Flatline arrow from Easton was designed for you. SuperLite Carbon fiber construction combined with Microlite components deliver the flattest trajectory possible from your bow. The shortest distance between you and your trophy this season is a Flatline arrow from Easton. Complete with press fit nocks and aluminum inserts.
- Arrow nock color, fletching color, and outsert color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow Material: SuperLite Carbon multilayer wrapped fibers
Straightness: +/- .003
Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- 340 Spine: 32.5"
- 400 Spine: 32"
- 500 Spine: 31.5"
- 340 Spine: 8.2 grains per inch
- 400 Spine: 7.4 grains per inch
- 500 Spine: 6.5 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains each
Nock Weight: MicroLite Super Nock, 7.5 grains
Insert Weight: MicroLite, 10 grains