Easton FlatLine Carbon Arrow Black
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: multi-layer wrapped carbon fibers
- Straightness: +/- .003
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 33-1/4" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 33" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 500 Spine: 32-3/4" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 8.2 grains per inch
- 400- 7.4 grains per inch
- 500- 6.5 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- Nock: MicroLite Super Nock (7.5 grains)
- Insert: MicroLite (10 grains)
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.