Easton A/C Injexion Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton Deep Six Field Point 100 Grain 9/32" Diameter Pack of... $9.59 Available
- Rage Hypodermic Deep Six 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead 100... $44.99 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99 Available
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $9.59 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $4.19 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99 Available
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Note: These arrows do require the use of Deep Six field points and broadheads (sold separately) and are not compatible with standard thread broadheads or field points.
- Arrow Material: Aluminum Alloy core w/ Carbon Outer Wrap
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .236"
- Shaft Length 450 Spine: 31-3/4"
- Shaft Length 390 Spine: 32-1/4"
- Shaft Length 330 Spine: 32-3/4"
- Arrow Weight 450 Spine: 8.6 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 9.5 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 330 Spine: 10.5 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: Deep Six Steel G HIT, 20 grains
- Nock Weight: G Nock, 7 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.