Easton ST Axis Full Metal Jacket N-Fused Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99 Available
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $9.59 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $4.19 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99 Available
- Easton ST Axis Traditional Carbon Arrow... $79.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Easton ST Axis N-Fused Carbon Arrow... $64.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Easton Deep Six Full Metal Jacket Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $114.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Easton Carbon Injexion Carbon Arrow... $79.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- Easton A/C Injexion Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $119.99 - $219.99 Select Options
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: high strength carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Straightness: +/- .002
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-1/2" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 11.3 grains per inch
- 400- 10.2 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- Nock: X Nock (9 grains)
- Insert: HIT (16 grains)