Easton ST Axis Full Metal Jacket N-Fused Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $9.59 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $2.00 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99 Available
- Easton ST Axis Traditional Carbon Arrow... $79.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Easton ST Axis N-Fused Carbon Arrow... $64.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Easton Deep Six Full Metal Jacket Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $114.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Easton Carbon Injexion Carbon Arrow... $79.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- Easton A/C Injexion Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $119.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Fobus Compact Paddle Holster Right Hand Glock 17, 19, 22, 23,... $22.49 Available
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm Luger, 40... $22.49 Available
- G5 T3 Mechanical Broadhead 100 Grain Stainless Steel Pack of 3... $39.99 Available
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand H&K P2000, Springfield XD... $24.49 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: high strength carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Straightness: +/- .002
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-1/2" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 11.3 grains per inch
- 400- 10.2 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- Nock: X Nock (9 grains)
- Insert: HIT (16 grains)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.