Easton ST Axis Full Metal Jacket N-Fused Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $8.99 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $18.99 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $2.99 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $119.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 5.45x39mm Russian 60 Grain V-Max... $21.49 Available
- Eley Match Pistol Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round... $16.49 - $160.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 150 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 175 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 140... $42.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 139... $40.99 Available
- Gold Tip Kinetic XT Carbon Arrow... $69.99 - $119.99 Select Options
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: high strength carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Straightness: +/- .002
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-1/2" not including the arrow nock
- 340- 11.3 grains per inch
- 400- 10.2 grains per inch
- Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- Nock: X Nock (9 grains)
- Insert: HIT (16 grains)
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Easton Arrows Selection Guide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.