Easton A/C/C Pro Hunting Series Carbon and Aluminum Arrow
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: SuperLite 7075 Alloy core with Carbon Fiber Outer Shell
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: 9/32"
- Shaft Length 440 Spine: 31-1/2"
- Shaft Length 390 Spine: 32"
- Shaft Length 340 Spine: 32-1/2"
- Arrow Weight 440 Spine: 8.4 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 340 Spine: 9.7 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: HP insert, 23 grains
- Nock Weight: X Nock, 9 grains
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Easton Arrows Selection Guide