Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $124.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.89 Select Options
- SOG Key Folding Knife 1.5" Drop Point 5Cr13MoV Stainless Steel... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 338 to 375 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Walters Wads 40 Caliber (410 Diameter) 0.060 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14... $47.99 Available
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $3.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler Master Kit with... $76.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $14.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don?t want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10th shot|
|9||Velocity of 9th shot|
|Repeat process to view each subsequent shot|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.