Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.59 Select Options
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 32 Caliber, 8mm (323... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $129.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $11.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony LED Chronograph Lamp... $86.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14... $49.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 204... $7.19 Available
- Shooting Chrony Carrying Case for Chrony Chronograph and... $34.99 Available
- Maglula BabyUpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader Polymer Black... $34.95 Available
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don?t want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10th shot|
|9||Velocity of 9th shot|
|Repeat process to view each subsequent shot|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.