Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don?t want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10th shot|
|9||Velocity of 9th shot|
|Repeat process to view each subsequent shot|
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 38/357 Caliber 8... $1.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 - $18.99 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 View More Options
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $8.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $3.39 Available
- Lyman Mold Rebuild Kit For 2-Cavity Bullet Molds... $8.49 Available
- Hornady Primer Pocket Reamer Cutter Head... $9.99 View More Options
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 View More Options
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.19 - $21.99 View More Options
- Nikon Tripod Full Size Black... $59.99 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.29 Available