Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Available Select Options
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $129.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $108.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Shooting Chrony... $87.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $127.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 30mm... $49.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $17.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 240 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don?t want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10th shot|
|9||Velocity of 9th shot|
|Repeat process to view each subsequent shot|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.