Bear Archery Agenda 6 Compound Bow
- Bohning Tex-Tite Bow String Wax 1 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- QAD Ultra-Rest Hunter Drop-Away Arrow Rest... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Carbon Express Maxima Red Carbon Arrow... $84.99 - $159.99 Available Select Options
- TRUGLO Carbon XS 4 Light Bow Sight... $36.49 - $50.99 Available Select Options
- Trophy Ridge 4 Banger 4-Arrow Detachable Bow Quiver Polymer... $34.99 Available
- Tru-Fire Hardcore MAX Buckle Foldback Bow Release... $114.99 - $124.99 Available Select Options
- Scorching Arrow Speeds
- Liquid-Smooth Draw
- Lightweight and Quiet
Rise up and join the Bear nation with the Agenda 6 Compound Bow. The purpose behind this design was to build a lightweight and quiet bow, that would deliver scorching arrow speeds while maintaining a smooth, comfortable draw cycle. Featuring a red-hot H13 rotating module cam, agile riser technology, and reduced lateral loads, the Agenda 6 produces 350 FPS arrow speeds. Bear has also incorporated an enhanced vibration and sound dampening system, proven Max-Preload Quad Limbs, and precise limp/pocket fit, to give you the perfect power-to-quickness ratio in its 32" length. With all of this combined the Agenda 6 is every bowhunters dream and will give you total confidence on your next hunt.
- H13 Rotating module cam
- Agile riser technology
- Enhanced vibration and sound dampening
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs
- Precise limb/pocket fit
- Perfect power-to-quickness ratio
- Bear Contra-Band HP strings and cables
- Bear Hinge Guard
- Made in the USA
- IBO Speed Rating: 350 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 6"
- Draw Length Range: 25.5" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- String: Bear Contra-Band HP
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.