Bear Attack Compound Bow
- Skeleton Cam and Idler Wheel w/ Tungsten Carbide precision weight
- Teflon Cable Slide
- Bear Archery E-Cam
- One-Piece, Slim Grip
- Zero Tolerance limb pockets
- Dual Arc offset string suppressors
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- Pre-Stretched Contra-Band Strings and Cables
- IBO Speed Rating: 340 FPS
- Axle-to-Axle Length: 31"
- Mass Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Let Off: 80 %
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 25"-30"
- Set Draw Length: 60-70 lb set at 29", 50-60 set at 28"
- Draw Length Modules Included: 28" and 30" modules included for 60-70 lb and 27" and 29" modules included for 50-60 lb
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- String Material: Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 8125X
- Finish: Realtree APG Camo
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.