Bear Archery Rumor Women's Compound Bow
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs
- FH2 Rotating Module Hybrid Single Cam
- Dual Offset String Suppressors
The Rumor Compound Bow from Bear Archery is specifically designed around the physique and ambitions of serious female archers. Featuring the optimized Hybrid Cam Technology, lightweight anti-torque structure, smaller slip-free grip, tailored draw cycle, and silent, shock-free release. The Rumor has all of the speed, agility, forgiveness, and lethality any avid female shooter could want.
- 4x4 Roller guard
- Stainless steel stabilizer bushing
- Aluminum riser
- Zero tolerance two piece pocket
- IBO Speed Rating: 300 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 30-1/4"
- Mass Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 6-1/2"
- Draw Length Range: 23-1/2" to 27"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- String: Bear Contra-Band HP