Bear Motive 6 Compound Bow
- Bear Empire Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- Bear Motive 7 Compound Bow... $616.72 Select Options
- Bear Method Compound Bow... $649.99 Select Options
- Quest Drive G-Fade Compound Bow Package... $799.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Agenda 7 Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Anarchy HC Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Agenda 6 Compound Bow ... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Venue Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- Slick Trick Magnum Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow Rest... $39.99 Select Options
- Jim Fletcher TruPeep Bow Peep Sight Aluminum... $2.93 - $5.29 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Mossy Oak... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- SKB Hybrid Compound Bow Case 41" Nylon and Polymer Black... $129.99 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $15.49 Available
- Blazing arrow speeds
- Smooth draw cycle
- 350 fps IBO
The motive behind this design was to build a lightweight and quiet bow with scorching arrow speeds while maintaining a smooth, comfortable draw cycle. The result was the Motive 6 from Bear Archery. This bow utilizes the latest Bear technologies such as the H13 hybrid synchronized cams and max pre-load quad limbs to deliver blazing arrow speeds exceeding 350 fps. To ensure a silent, vibration free shot the Bear engineers added adjustable offset string suppressors which virtually eliminate all bow vibration. The 4x4 roller guard ensures a smooth draw cycle. Add all of these components together and you have the highest performance Bear bow ever developed.
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- 4x4 roller guard
- Contra-Band HP strings and cables
- Stainless steel stabilizer bushing
- Customizable grip
- Zero-tolerance limb pockets
- Synchronized hybrid cam
- No bow press required for length adjustments
- 1/2" draw length adjustments
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 350 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 6"
- Draw Length Range: 25.5" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- Cam Type: Synchronized Hybrid
- Riser Material: Aluminum