Bear Motive 7 Compound Bow
- Slick Trick Magnum Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow Rest... $39.99 Select Options
- Jim Fletcher TruPeep Bow Peep Sight Aluminum... $2.93 - $5.29 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Mossy Oak... $61.99 Available
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $15.49 Available
- SKB Hybrid Compound Bow Case 41" Nylon and Polymer Black... $129.99 Available
- Bear Empire Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- Bear Method Compound Bow... $649.99 Select Options
- Quest Drive G-Fade Compound Bow Package... $799.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Anarchy HC Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Agenda 6 Compound Bow ... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Venue Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- Deadly accurate
- Smooth draw cycle
- 340 fps IBO
Driven by Bear's synchronized hybrid cam, the Motive 7 from Bear Archery is the perfect balance of raw speed, silky smooth draw, and an absolutely dead vibration free shot. Lightweight, forgiving, shock free, and deadly fast, what more could a serious archer ask for. With a more generous 7" brace height, this bow gives you the forgiveness you need to make tough shots at tough angles, while maintaining blistering speeds that will get you the penetration you need to take your next trophy.
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- 4x4 roller guard
- Contra-Band HP strings and cables
- Stainless steel stabilizer bushing
- Customizable grip
- Zero-tolerance limb pockets
- Synchronized hybrid cam
- No bow press required for length adjustments
- 1/2" draw length adjustments
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 340 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 26.5" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- Cam Type: Synchronized Hybrid
- Riser Material: Aluminum
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.