Lyman Lead Dipper
- Promag Magazine HK 93 223 Remington Polymer Black... $11.29 Select Options
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
- Lee Magnum Melter Furnace 110 Volt... $58.99 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- MTM Cast Bullet Box Plastic Clear Green Package of 2... $3.49 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $41.49 Available
Material: Hardwood handle, cast iron head
Function: Dip lead out of melting furnace to pour into bullet molds
Notes: Head holds from 1 to 1.5 ounces of molten alloy
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.