Quest Drive G-Fade Compound Bow Package
- Buttery smooth draw cycle
- Geared towards forgiveness and accuracy
- Fully machined riser, limb pockets and cams
The engineers at G5 have designed one of the most accurate and forgiving bows on the market, all that you have to do is get behind the wheel and Drive it! The Twin-Track Flux cam provides a buttery smooth draw cycle allowing you to remain undetected when coming to full draw. Combine that with the adjustable string suppressor and Bowjax limb dampeners and you have the ultimate stealth hunting bow. Whether you are chasing screaming bulls in the mountains or mid-western whitetails from a treestand, the Drive from Quest will make you a more effective archer.
- FLUX Cam
- Forged machined 6061 aluminum riser
- Durafuse finish for superior durability
- BCY 452X strings and cables
- Adjustable string suppressor
- Bowjax limb dampeners
- Speed Studs increase arrow speed
- I-Glide Flex reduces cam lean by up to 25%
- All accessories come pre-installed
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 33.25"
- Mass Weight: 4.3 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Flux twin-track cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- G5 Halo arrow rest
- G5 Micro tool-less sight with light
- G5 Head-Loc Quiver
- Wrist Sling
- 1/4" G5 META Peep
- META Speed Studs
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- G5 T3 Mechanical Broadhead 100 Grain Stainless Steel Pack of 3...
SKB Field-Tek Archery Bag Compound Soft Bow Case 40" Nylon...
$74.99List Price: $79.99 Save $5.00 (6%)