Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 110 Grain Spire Soft Point Box of 100
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $11.99 Select Options
- Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $27.99 - $104.99 Select Options
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 110... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $29.49 - $454.99 Select Options
- Remington Once-Fired Reloading Brass 223 Remington Grade 2... $20.10 - $91.76 Select Options
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Jacketed... $27.49 Available
Sectional Density: .166
Ballistic Coefficient: .273
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.