Trophy Taker Ulmer Edge Aluminum Mechanical Broadhead
- True field tip accuracy due to low flight profile
- Rear deploying blades for full size entrance holes
- Innovative blade engagement allows blades to pivot around heavy bone
- Stainless steel tip
- Practice mode allows you to shoot Edge into any broadhead target
- Aluminum ferrule
The bowhunting experts at Trophy Taker teamed up with the legendary Ulmer brothers to design one of the most effective mechanical broadheads on the market. The Ulmer Edge is packed with features that serious bowhunters demand from their broadhead. The low profile of these heads deliver pinpoint accuracy at extreme ranges ensuring you will hit your mark. Rear deploying blades deliver full sized entrance wounds upon impact and lock together at full cutting diameter allowing the blades to pivot around heavy bone. With a bone crushing stainless steel tip, the Ulmer Edge penetrates like no other mechanical broadhead. You can even lock the blades closed with a set screw for effective hunting practice without damaging your blades.
Broadhead Type: mechanical
Number of Blades 2
Cutting Diameter: 1-1/2"
Ferrule Material: aluminum
Blade Material: steel
Replaceable Blades: Yes
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Rage Hypodermic 2-Blade Mechanical Broadhead 2" Cut Stainless... View More Options
- Rage 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3 View More Options
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3 View More Options
- NAP Spitfire Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3 View More Options
- Rage X-Treme 2-Blade Mechanical Broadhead View More Options
Wasp Jak-Hammer SST Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3