Evolved Harvest Throw and Gro Extreme Oats Food Plot Seed 5 lb
- Coverage: 1/4 acre
- Ingredients: Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass, Forage Oats, Forage Rape, Red Clover
All the great things you expect from Throw & Gro® with the sweet taste and attraction of oats.
How to use:
- Select a Plot Area - Look for a level area that gets at least a half day of sunlight. An area in the woods that was recently cleared or an abandoned field are perfect for Throw & Gro no-till applications.
- Ground Preparation - Remove weed competition and leaves by raking, spraying or mowing. It is still important to give the seeds in Throw & Gro as much help as possible to reach bare ground. Contact with the ground is required for any seed to grow.
- Broadcast Seeds - Spread the seeds evenly over the prepared area at the rate of 20 lbs per acre. If the ground has not been broken with machinery, dragging the plot with fencing will help ensure ground contact with the seed.
- Maintenance - When the plot grows to 3” tall you can fertilize again with up to 40 lbs of ammonium nitrate per acre or equivalent. This will help establish your plot but only use when the ground is moist to reduce the chances of burning. You can repeat this step again to push your plot to keep producing forage faster as the deer begin to forage heavily on the plot.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Evolved Harvest pH Meter...
Wildgame Innovations Micro Crush 8 X Lightsout Black Flash...
$149.99List Price: $159.99 Save $10.00 (6%)