Wilderness Tactical Magazine Pouch Single Stack Pistol Nylon Black
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Flashlight Pouch 1" Diameter 5" Long Nylon... $17.99 Select Options
- Radians Eclipse Polarized Shooting Glasses Green Lens... $53.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs... $27.49 Available
- Wilson Combat "Group-Gripper" Recoil Spring Guide 1911... $29.99 Available
- DeSantis Mad Max Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $57.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Colt Deluxe 5/10 Molle Magazine Pouch Nylon Black... $8.34 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $14.99 Select Options
Fit information from the manufacturer:
Single-stack fits classic 1911 magazines for Government Model, Commander, Officers Model and similar.
Easy-on, easy-off, but totally secure and tough as nails. The same as the AUG/AR pouch, but smaller for a pistol-caliber magazine. Friction fit with no straps. Can be ordered in a left- or right-facing horizontal version (see guide below). Fits up to 1?" width belts. SOF/IPSC legal.
Fast access due to the strapless friction fit, quick-detachability and good concealability make these single pouches especially suitable for varying conditions when you may want to carry more or fewer magazines.
Break in instructions from the manufacturer:
BREAK-IN PERIOD FOR MAG POUCH FITTING
Our mag pouches are polymer lined and use friction to maintain a snug fit on magazines. This polymer liner takes about a week to mold to your mags and may seem really tight on the insertion at first. We advise leaving the mags in at night. When inserting mags into the pouches, roll the mag in front to back, using the index finger along the magazine's spine and the round noses of the bullets to open the pouch mouth a bit as you push the mag in.
Once broken in, magazines are easily inserted, held snugly, and release like smooth, greased lightning on the withdrawal because of the nylon skin of the pouch. Our pouches do not bind like Kydex, which often forces you to pull perfectly straight up to get the mag out. They are also more consistent than many leather mag pouches whose tension seems to vary a lot.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.