- Dual Locking Mechanisms for serious accuracy
- Adjustable Length, Six separate positions
- Santoprene Grips and Pads
- Ambidextrous Finger Rest and QD Mount
- Easy Install, With No Permanent Modifications Needed On Most Standard AR-15 Rifles
Five years of customer feedback and two years of research and design has culminated in the development of the SSAR-15 MOD. It is ergonomically designed for a form and feel that both looks great and is comfortable to use. Slide Fire's precision engineering provides the fit and function professional shooters desire. Based around the precision shooter, the design of the SSAR-15 MOD was engineered from the ground up, connecting practical semi-automatic fire with Slide Fire's patented rapid fire mode.
The SSAR-15 MOD features dual locking mechanisms to provide the most stable foundation possible for precision fire. With the stock locked into place, a flip of the Stabilization Switch clamps the chassis tight to the buffer tube. When unlocked, tightened tolerances within the stock allow for unmatched rapid fire performance. The SSAR-15 MOD was designed to provide the ultimate functionality. With the press of a button, shooters can modify the length of pull to best suit any shooting scenario.
How it works:
1. Position Trigger Finger: Once ready to fire, position your trigger finger across the trigger and seat firmly on the rest the stock provides on the opposite side of the rifle.
2. Push Forward on Handguard: Apply a light, forward pressure to the hand guard until your finger engages the trigger. Recoil slides the rifle back to firing position, while reapplying forward pressure fires the next round.
Fit: AR-15 Platform with Mil-Spec Buffer Tube