Carbon Express Piledriver Carbon Arrow
- Lightweight design
- Sorted and matched by weight
- Launchpad precision nocks
- NRG-2 Performance Vanes
The PileDriver® series is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. The PileDriver® Hunter is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express® line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power. Built-in Weight Forward™ technology delivers superior downrange accuracy, while compact 2" Assault™ vanes allow for extra arrow velocity.
- Built-In Weight Forward™– Patented technology that offers superior downrange accuracy with a broadhead.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff®, the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Brush® pattern.
- Matched Set – All PileDriver® series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every PileDriver® series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. PileDriver® shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.005" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – PileDriver® arrows come fletched with Carbon Express® exclusive Assault™ low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Straightness: +/- .005"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain per dozen
- 250 Spine: 0.304"
- 350 Spine: 0.308"
- 450 Spine: 0.318"
Shaft Length: 30"
- 250 Spine: 10.4 grains per inch
- 350 Spine: 11.3 grains per inch
- 450 Spine: 13.1 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: 6 grains
Insert Weight: 11 grains
Nock Weight: 9 grains
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Carbon Express Mayhem Hunter Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Pack...
Carbon Express Mutiny Carbon Arrow...
$35.98 - $39.99Clearance — Select Items Save up to $34.01 (49%)