- Dynamic Spine Control: patented materials manage Dynamic Spine like never before
- Red Zone: section of the shaft than manages arrow flex
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever: manages dynamic spine so well that 2 spines cover 40-92 lbs
- Matched Set: all packs are sorted and matched by spine and weight
- Real Straightness: laser checked for maximum of +/- .0025" straightness
- Launchpad Precision Nock: precision nocks come standard on Maxima Red arrows
- Performance Vanes: Maxima Reds come fletched with Blazer Vanes
- Nock Collar: BullDog Nock Collar comes standard
Roll out the red on your next trophy with the Maxima Red from Carbon Express. A great hunting arrow will deliver a broadhead with pinpoint accuracy. The key to broadhead flight is controlling how the arrow flexes in flight or Dynamic Spine and nobody does this better than Carbon Express. The Maxima Red has stiffer ends to reduce flexing and a Red Zone in the center of the arrow which manages arrow flex in flight delivering unparalleled broadhead accuracy from your hunting rig. Take your performance to the next level with the Maxima Red!
- Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Straightness: +/- .0025"
Outside Diameter: 5/16"
Shaft Length: 31"
- 250 Size: 8.11 grains per inch
- 350 Size: 9.07 grains per inch
- 250 Size: 417
- 350 Size: 342
Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
Insert Weight: 11 grains
Nock Weight: 9.9 grains