Carbon Express Heritage Carbon Arrow Shaft
- Carbon Express Launch Pad Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Lumenok F.A.S.T. Fletched Arrow Squaring Tool Aluminum Black... $37.99 Available
- Gold Tip Brass Arrow Insert Pack of 12... $14.99 Available
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $18.99 Available
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle... $14.99 Available
- Carbon Express Piledriver Pass Thru Extreme Carbon Arrow... $54.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- Easton ST Axis Traditional Carbon Arrow... $69.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Easton Carbon Injexion Carbon Arrow ... $89.99 - $159.99 Select Options
- Beman Nightfall Carbon Arrow... $59.99 - $99.99 Select Options
- Easton ST Axis N-Fused Carbon Arrow ... $64.99 - $119.99 Select Options
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Matched Set: all packs are sorted and matched by spine and weight
- Real Straightness: laser checked for maximum of +/- .005" straightness
- Launchpad Nocks: precision nocks come standard on Heritage arrows
- BuffTuff: tough yet quiet arrow coating
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .005"
- Outside Diameter: 9/16"
- Shaft Length: 31"
- Arrow Weight 90: 9.71 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 150: 10.11 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 250: 10.20 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 350: 11.45 grains per inch
- Insert Weight: 11 grains
- Nock Weight: 9.9 grains
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Carbon Express Arrow Selection Guide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.