Carbon Express CXL Pro Carbon Arrow
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle... $14.99 Available
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $2.99 Available
- Lumenok F.A.S.T. Fletched Arrow Squaring Tool Aluminum Black... $37.99 Available
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $119.99 Available
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .0025"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1 grain per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .350"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight 150 Spine: 5.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 250 Spine: 6.4 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 350 Spine: 7.2 grains per inch
- Insert Weight: 29.3 grains
- Nock Weight: 11 grains
- Nock Collar Weight: 4.6 grains
For More Information on Arrow Selection, Click the Link Below
Carbon Express Arrow Selection Guide
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.