Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Carbon Arrow
- Extreme accuracy
- Weight sorted
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Dual spine weight forward technology
The Maxima Hunter is the fastest, most accurate camouflage arrow in the Carbon Express line. It combines this heritage with the added benefits that result from Dual Spine Weight Forward technology. The precision design delivers tighter tolerances than traditional carbon arrows.
- Dual Spine Weight Forward® – Patented fusion of two different carbon materials that create 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy.
- BuffTuff® Plus – Back shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® Plus carbon weave construction, which provides consistent spine consistency, strength and durability.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Treestand® pattern.
- Matched Set – all Maxima Hunter® 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Maxima Hunter® arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima Hunter® straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – Maxima Hunter® arrows come fletched with either Blazer® or Fusion® performance vanes.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express ® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Straightness: +/- .0025"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grains per dozen
- 250 Spine: 0.295"
- 350 Spine: 0.297"
- 450 Spine: 0.303"
Shaft Length: 30"
- 250 Spine: 8.0 grains per inch
- 350 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- 450 Spine: 9.7 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: 6 grains
Insert Weight: 11 grains
Nock Weight: 9 grains
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Muzzy MX-3 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3...
$24.24 - $27.99Clearance — Select Items Save up to $5.75 (19%)
- Rage SS 2-Blade Replacement Broadhead Blades 1.5" Cut Pack of...
TRUGLO TRU-LITE Xtreme Adjustable Bow Sight Light Kit Aluminum...
SKB Hybrid Compound Bow Case Nylon and Polymer Black...
Add to Cart for PriceClearance — Select Items List Price: $139.00 - $149.00
Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock...
Carbon Express Piledriver Carbon Arrow ...
$59.99 - $99.99
Carbon Express Mayhem Hunter Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Pack...
Carbon Express Mayhem Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Pack of 6...
Carbon Express Mutiny Carbon Arrow...
$35.98 - $39.99Clearance — Select Items Save up to $34.01 (49%)