Carbon Express Piledriver Hunter Carbon Arrow Black/Camo
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: carbon composite
- Straightness: +/- .005" maximum
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain
- Shaft Length 250 Spine: 30" not including the arrow nock
- Shaft Length 350 Spine: 31" not including the arrow nock
- Diameter: .304"
- 250- 10.4 grains per inch
- 350- 11.3 grains per inch
- Predator Vane Weight: 6.8 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11 grains
- Nock: TCX (11 grains)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.