- Lightweight design
- Sorted and matched by weight
- Launchpad precision nocks
- NRG-2 Performance Vanes
The Carbon Express Mutiny® Slasher™ delivers exceptional shooting performance through use of lightweight carbon materials for slashing speed and tighter pin gaps from 10 to 50 yards. Engineered with compact NRG-2 vanes, allowing for extra arrow velocity and flatter trajectory. Premium polished finish delivers smooth release off the arrow rest and greater stealth in the field.
- Lightweight Design – Slasher speed for flatter trajectory and increased accuracy.
- High-Polish Finish – Quiet draw on the arrow rest and easy removal from target.
- Matched Set – All Mutiny® Slasher™ series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 2.0 grains.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Mutiny® Slasher™ arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Real Straightness – Every Mutiny® Slasher™ series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Mutiny® Slasher™ shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.003" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Performance Vanes – Exclusive Carbon Express® NRG-2 compact, low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Straightness: +/- .003"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains per dozen
- 250 Spine: 0.288"
- 350 Spine: 0.293
Shaft Length: 30"
- 250 Spine: 7.04 grains per inch
- 350 Spine: 7.86 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: 6 grains
Insert Weight: 11 grains
Nock Weight: 9 grains