Carbon Express Mayhem Carbon Arrow 2" Blazer Vanes Pack of 6
- Extreme accuracy
- Weight sorted
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Dual spine weight forward technology
The Mayhem® offers the COMPLETE performance package – it delivers a combination of speed, accuracy and penetration that results in the Mayhem® being the most accurate arrow in its class. The advanced design uses proprietary K-360°® Weave Technology for remarkable strength and spine consistency. The Mayhem® features Blazer® or Fusion® vanes for added velocity, along with BullDog™ nock collars for improved durability.
- Dual Spine Weight Forward® – Patented fusion of two different carbon materials that create 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy.
- BuffTuff® Plus – Back shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® Plus carbon weave construction, which provides consistent spine consistency, strength and durability.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff® the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Treestand® pattern.
- Matched Set – all Maxima Hunter® 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Maxima Hunter® arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima Hunter® straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – Maxima Hunter® arrows come fletched with either Blazer® or Fusion® performance vanes.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express ® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima Hunter® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
Arrow Material: Carbon
Straightness: +/- .0035"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grains per dozen
- 250 Spine: 0.299"
- 350 Spine: 0.302"
Shaft Length: 30"
- 250 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- 350 Spine: 9.8 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: 6 grains
Insert Weight: 11 grains
Nock Weight: 9 grains
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Allen Field Point Steel Pack of 12... $5.49 View More Options
- Carbon Express Launch Pad Lighted Arrow Nock... $26.49 View More Options
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK