Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Bulge Buster Base Sizing Kit (380 Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP)... $16.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 380 ACP... $18.79 Available
- STI-Dawson Basepad +1 for STI-2011, SVI Magazines Anodized... $36.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.