Galco Pocket Protector Holster Ambidextrous S&W Bodyguard 380 Leather Brown
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- Galco Single Magazine Pouch 380 ACP, Single Stack Magazines... $31.16 Select Options
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Smith & Wesson... $22.86 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Smith & Wesson... $14.94 Available
- DeSantis Ammo Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous S&W J-Frames... $15.32 Available
- DeSantis Pocket Shot Holster Ambidextrous Smith & Wesson... $29.99 Available
The Pocket Protector holster is designed for front pocket carry in pants or a jacket. The holster keeps your firearm in the same general position so you can quickly locate the grip when you need to draw, conceals the shape of the gun so that its outline is not printed through the pants, and allows one-handed release of gun from both pocket and holster. Reinforcements at the holster mouth and beneath the trigger guard keep the holster stiff enough to allow a smooth draw and easy return to the holster, while also maintaining enough rigidity to prevent printing and shifting of the handgun. The holster’s hooked shape at the base of the handgun’s trigger guard is designed to catch on the pocket so that, with practice (using an unloaded firearm) and while using the proper pants, you can draw the firearm while the holster remains in your pocket or falls away. The holster should always be removed from the pocket when holstering the handgun.
The Pocket Protector is ambidextrous and constructed of premium Center Cut Steerhide, so it will provide years of service.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Ambidextrous
- Material: Leather
- Color: Brown
- Finish: Natural
- Firearm Retention: N/A
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.