Winchester 1100 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Blue Barrel with 4x 32mm Scope
With just a single break of the action, the Winchester 1100 Air Rifle sends alloy pellets downrange at 1,100 feet per second velocity. At 46.25” long and weighing 8.5 lbs., it's obvious that this is an air rifle designed for young adults and adults. And you can acquire targets quickly and accurately using the micro-adjustable rear sight and white dot front sight or using the 4 X 32 fog-proof and shock-proof air rifle scope which is included. Great for serious target practice, pest control and small game hunting.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Overall Length: 46.25"
Barrel Length: Not listed by manufacturer
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Pull: Not listed by manufacturer
Trigger Type: Not listed by manufacturer
Safety: Automatic, thumb
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1100 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Scope: 4x32 Scope
Front Sight: White dot
Rear Sight: Micro-adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Scoped Rifle Case Nylon... $24.99 - $29.99 View More Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49
- Birchwood Casey Gun Stock Wax 3 oz... $5.99
- Winchester Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.7 Grain Flat Point... $4.99
- Winchester Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.7 Grain Pointed... $4.99
- Winchester M14 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Polymer... $79.99
- Remington Express Air Rifle Pellet Black Barrel with 4x32... $129.99 - $132.49 View More Options
- Avanti 499 Champion Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue... $129.99
- Daisy Powerline TargetPro 953 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $94.99
- Winchester 1250 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Blue Barrel with... $105.38 - $127.82 View More Options