The solid base boat tail design and special jacket contours of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip ammunition deliver excellent long-range accuracy with reduced cross-wind drift. The Lubalox coated Ballistic Silvertip bullet is designed to deliver rapid expansion and fragmentation in varmint-size game calibers and controlled expansion and penetration over long ranges in deer-size game calibers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Caliber: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Bullet Style: Ballistic Silvertip
- Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3478 ft. lbs.