Winchester loads its ammunition only with premium components to maintain high standards in accuracy and performance. Key features included are a Lubalox coating that help prevents against barrel fouling. The boat tail design reduces drag and provides a more efficient flight profile for higher retained energy at long range. The polycarbonate tip improves ballistics and resists deformation and provides close to 100% weight retention. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable cases.
- Caliber: 300 WSM
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Bullet Style: E-Tip Lead Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3010 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3621 ft. lbs.
- This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.