Winchester Blind Side Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/16 oz #5 Non-Toxic Steel Shot
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag... $49.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 20 Gauge... $17.79 Available
- Flextone 8 Loop Game Call Lanyard Nylon... $10.19 - $14.29 Select Options
- Avery Floating Duck Strap Game Carrier Neoprene ... $8.32 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics High Velocity Ammunition 20 Gauge 3"... $12.29 Available
- Winchester 14-Piece Brass and Steel Punch Set... $16.99 Available
- Lyman Front Sight #3 Steel Blue 1/16" Bead... $11.99 Select Options
- Remington HyperSonic Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 7/8 oz #2... $16.55 - $165.30 Select Options
- Winchester Blind Side Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/16 oz #2... $19.79 - $194.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P 240 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Beretta Trident Long Sleeve T-Shirt Cotton... $21.49 - $25.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Speed Gloves... $27.99 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #3... $4.99 - $222.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The components used to develop this ammunition is extremely unique. First, it's loaded with non-toxic steel pellets that are 6 flat-sided or Hexahedron, as opposed to round pellets used in traditional loads. What's the advantage of this? Well, the flat sides allow the shot to stack more efficiently in the hull leaving room for additional gun powder. Next is Winchester's diamond cut wad system. This design of this wad features three (3) petals that keep the pellets in a dense pattern for increased performance.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.