Winchester loads its ammunition only with premium components to maintain high standards in accuracy and performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Key features included are:
- Lubalox coating that help prevents against barrel fouling
- Boat Tail design reduces drag and provides a more efficient flight profile for higher retained energy at long range
- Polycarbonate tip improves ballistics and resists deformation
- Lead-free and provides close to 100% weight retention
- Caliber: 308 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 168 Grains
- Bullet Style: E-Tip Lead Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2675 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2669 ft. lbs
- This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.