Harris Bipod Adapter Stud Flange Nut for Wood Forends Black
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. These adapters allow you to match any Harris Bipod to your favorite firearm. Some of these adapters will require minor stock or fore end inletting for proper fit. Adapter only, see below for fit/application. Bipods sold separately.
Harris Bipod Adapters
Number 2 Flange Nut:
- Allows mounting of swivel stud on hollow synthetic forends. Flange is 5/8" wide by 1 3/8" long
- 5/8" round head flange nut works well on Ruger Model 77 Synthetic stocks
- Has radiused flange for mounting to wood fore-ends under magazines or gas tubes
- For Remington Model 4, 74 and 7400
Number 4 Universal Barrel Mount:
- Requires 2" of clear barrel for mounting. Clamps to barrels from .550" to .812"
Number 5 Stud:
- Fits AR-15 A2 handguards, sling swivel included
Number 6 Stud:
- Slides into 3/8" rails and locks in place with a set screw
Number 6A Stud:
- Slides into 5/16" rails and locks into place with a set screw
- Rubber spacer may allow mounting on thin forends and Schnable type forends. Reversable to change angle of bipod
Number 8 Stud:
- For Remington XP-100 synthetic stock. Includes a 7A spacer. Requires drilling
- For flat-bottomed stocks
- For Ruger Mini-30 and Mini-14. Fits standard and ranch rifles. Will not fit the 180 series or Ruger folding stock. Quick detachable
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Shooter's Choice MC #7 Firearms Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid
$6.49 - $69.99
Tipton Compact Range Vise
Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad Slip-On 3/4" Thick Rubber
Hornady Superformance SST Ammunition 338 Winchester Magnum 200...
Timney Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with Safety 1-1/2 to 4...
Savage Arms Magazine Savage 116C 7mm Remington Magnum, 338...
Clearance$49.50Save $10.49 (17%)
Wolff Firing Pin Spring Remington 870, 1100 Extra Power
Remington Action Bar Lock 870 12 Gauge
Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,...
Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 338 Winchester Magnum
Springfield Armory Rifle Cheek Rest M1 Garand, M1A U.S.G.I....
Wyatt's Outdoors Trigger Guard and Detachable Magazine...