Command Arms RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion Kit 16" Threaded Barrel, Integral Collapsible Stock, Tri-Rail Handguard Fits Glock 17 9mm Luger Black
The RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion makes it easy for the shooter to quickly insert or remove a Glock handgun, and doesn't require disassembly or any type of permanent modification to make the pistol compatible. Installation requires attaching a cocking handle unit to the rear of the Glock's slide, then pivoting open the RONI's hinged frame, inserting the pistol within, and securing the whole assembly together with 2 locking pins. Made in Israel.
This RONI Carbine Conversion Assembly is for use with a Glock 17 pistol in 9mm Luger ONLY. Separate kits are available for different firearm models.
- Pistol Compatibility: Glock 17
- Barrel: 16" with Detachable Shroud, Threaded Muzzle
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: 5-Position Collapsible with Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Handguard: Tri-Rail with Detachable Folding Vertical Grip
- Sights: None, Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
- Extras: Spare Magazine Carrier
- Material: Polymer and Aluminum
- Weight: 3.46 lbs
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections