Command Arms RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion Kit 16" Threaded Barrel, Integral Collapsible Stock, Tri-Rail Handguard Fits Glock 17 9mm Luger Black
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Command Arms Spring-Actuated Low Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight... $49.49 Available
- Command Arms Spring-Actuated Low Profile Flip-Up Front Sight... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion makes it easy for the shooter to quickly insert or remove a Glock handgun, and doesn't require disassembly or any type of permanent modification to make the pistol compatible. Installation requires attaching a cocking handle unit to the rear of the Glock's slide, then pivoting open the RONI's hinged frame, inserting the pistol within, and securing the whole assembly together with 2 locking pins. Made in Israel.
This RONI Carbine Conversion Assembly is for use with a Glock 17 pistol in 9mm Luger ONLY. Separate kits are available for different firearm models.
- Pistol Compatibility: Glock 17
- Barrel: 16" with Detachable Shroud, Threaded Muzzle
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: 5-Position Collapsible with Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Handguard: Tri-Rail with Detachable Folding Vertical Grip
- Sights: None, Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
- Extras: Spare Magazine Carrier
- Material: Polymer and Aluminum
- Weight: 3.46 lbs
Shipping Weight: 4.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.