Command Arms RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion Kit 16" Threaded Barrel, Integral Collapsible Stock, Tri-Rail Handguard Fits Glock 17 9mm Luger Black
The RONI Pistol to Carbine Conversion makes it easy for the shooter to quickly insert or remove a Glock handgun, and doesn't require disassembly or any type of permanent modification to make the pistol compatible. Installation requires attaching a cocking handle unit to the rear of the Glock's slide, then pivoting open the RONI's hinged frame, inserting the pistol within, and securing the whole assembly together with 2 locking pins. Made in Israel.
This RONI Carbine Conversion Assembly is for use with a Glock 17 pistol in 9mm Luger ONLY. Separate kits are available for different firearm models.
- Pistol Compatibility: Glock 17
- Barrel: 16" with Detachable Shroud, Threaded Muzzle
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Stock: 5-Position Collapsible with Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Handguard: Tri-Rail with Detachable Folding Vertical Grip
- Sights: None, Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
- Extras: Spare Magazine Carrier
- Material: Polymer and Aluminum
- Weight: 3.46 lbs
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.