Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 4-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum Round Hole... $3.69 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Thompson Bear Heat Bullet Lube Solid... $5.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Lyman 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #429421 44 Special, 44 Remington... $95.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #358665 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358... $95.99 Available
- CB-03 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25-20 WCF, 38 Special, 357... $10.71 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Short Colt, 38 Long Colt... $31.99 Available
- Saeco 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #322 32-20 WCF (313 Diameter) 118... $170.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
Material: Steel arms, Hardwood handles
Function: Handles for opening and closing Lyman bullet molds
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.