Gerber Contrast Tactical Folding Knife 3" Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Titanium Nitride Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- KA-BAR Dozier Folding Hunter Knife 3" Drop Point AUS 8A... $17.99 Select Options
- Gerber Fast Draw Folding Knife 3" Stainless Steel Drop Point... $24.84 Available
- Gerber Remix Folding Knife 2.9" Drop Point 7Cr17 Stainless... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tec X X-Pro 2 Folding Knife 2.94" Drop Point 440 Stainless... $8.70 Available
- Gerber Machete Jr. and Contrast Folding Knife Combo... $17.82 Available
- Tec X X-Pro 2 Folding Knife 2.94" Partially Serrated Spear... $13.49 Available
- Gerber Ripstop II Folding Knife 3" Serrated Drop Point 7Cr17... $19.99 Available
- Gerber Powerframe Folding Knife 3" Drop Point High Carbon... $17.73 Select Options
- Gerber Obsidian Folding Knife 3.1" Drop Point 440A Stainless... $24.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.12"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.